Saturday, January 16, 2010

Caffeine poisoning.

Is rare.

But holy fuck when it happens, it really hits ya.

Lets review.

What's caffeine?

Caffeine is a stimulant found in coffee, tea and many soft drinks. Unlike most psychoactive substances, it is widely consumed and unregulated in virtually all jurisdictions. Sudden caffeine withdrawal can cause drowsiness, headaches, irritability, nausea and vomiting. The following steps will help you identify and treat a case of caffeine poisoning.

Symptoms

Large doses of caffeine can cause an increase in anxiety, depression, difficulty sleeping, excessive urination, heart rate, nausea, restlessness and vomiting. It may also decrease your levels of calcium, iron and potassium.

CHECK.

This usually includes the recent consumption of at least 250 mg, accompanied by some of the following: anorexia, confusion, diuresis, excitement, nausea, rapid heart rate, tremors and vomiting.

CHECK.

Abuse of caffeine.

CHECK. Uh yeah, definitely.

Continuous caffeine consumption with nicotine consumption has been associated with more than doubled caffeine plasma levels.

CHECK.



Holy shit. Sometimes, stuff that you know could never happened, happens. Shit.

Ah well.

To the Phai: I did it bitch, I fucking did it. Not at all pleasant though, the vomitting was really fucked mate, I couldn't stop shaking for quite long. Turns out ciggies really causes the shit to go into overdrive... Phai, I'm typing this shit and my body is still swaying from side to side... Took a whole jug of it and probably the cafffeine from yesterday was still in my blood XD Who said that you need illegal shit to get high. Now I'm getting stomach cramps...

My advice?

Do it.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude. Fuck.

shenmarc said...

awesome,finally,sumone with da balls to carry it out...dats the compliment..next comes.WTF IS WRONG WITH U!!bitchfuckin nutjob!,..now dat we hav the formalities aside..fuck man,ive cut down on coffee so much.dat ive prolly been desensitized..n a smaller quantity wud hav the same effect..n the vomiting,hopefully i wunt hav to induce it myself..*recalls dat i hvnt vomited ..since..uh..5 i tink*..i must go ponder on dis..hmmm

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Ani: Uh, an accident?
Sukh: Damn man, I swear to god it was an accident. I was watching house la, drinking and smoking till I realised a whole pot is gone... So I made another pot of nescafe, ya know, to save the good stuff. Then it hit me. Black coloured vomit with pieces of meat in it does not look good wey... Nope it doesnt...

Anonymous said...

Fuck dude,I want to try it but I guess I'll wait till the 31st with other substitutions! ;D

Kat L. said...

Holy shit. All I can say is: Zufar don't destroy your body, and don't kill yourself BY destroying your body. I still wanna see you.
But like Ani said..
Dude. What the fuck?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Octy: Uh right dunno what you're talking about.

As if XD

Kat: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! When you're bored and watching series, you tend to get distracted and... uh... drink a lot of coffee...

shenmarc said...

yeah i 2nd dat,ur body's a temple zuf..of course urs is probly dedicated to kali or queztalcoatl dude..ur nihilism is gonna spark up sumday..n ur gonna unknowingly off urself...

shenmarc said...

yeah i 2nd dat,ur body's a temple zuf..of course urs is probly dedicated to kali or queztalcoatl dude..ur nihilism is gonna spark up sumday..n ur gonna unknowingly off urself...

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Dude, come on man. My body's a huge rusty roller coaster ride and heck, it's bound to break... I think that's what one probably calls fate. I call it, experimental procedures. Point is, scratch all that crap written above, if I havent gone through shit, how the fuck are you gonna treat shit? I mean, you need to get high to understand drug addicts, you need to get wasted to know how that guy feels like with liver cirrhosis... And with that, poetic justice is done..

shenmarc said...

yes,let me go make out with a petri dish of mycobacterium...