Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What has been going on lately?

Finals are coming

Lack of sleep is complemented with an increased intake of coffee and cigarettes.

2010 made it's debut. Silently.

Anyway, about 2010.

It's fucking overrated. I mean come on it's just a new fucking year, why the fuck is everybody making such a big deal about it? And yes, I do realise it's already 5 days into the new year, fuck it.

If you think I'm overreacting and making a big deal about all this then check this out:

IT'S 2010!!! It's finally here! Omg, 2009 was so bad, especially the time when I lost my bag and all my friends weren't there to help me. That's the worst time of my life!!! 2009 is definitely blacklisted in my calenders. (The rest is removed by yours truly due to the irresistable need to thrash his laptop when he reads it.)

I honestly think that's reason enough.

I do understand that it's the new year, bla3, time for change and all that. Okay, fine, absolutely nothing wrong with that to me. What pisses me off is the fact that some people have to go on rambling about 2009 and all the shit that happened in it. Dude, like fuck I care what the fuck happened to you or your fucken friends, can't you just let it go and move on?

Oh and those people who post shit stuff on my facebook wall aught to be shot.

Ah well, forgive and forget ey?

Arrnyways.

The Silmarillion is pretty hard to read, shit, there's too many fucking names. Sigh. Tho... Manwe is a fucking pussy.

I've realised that my writing frequency has diminished to almost zero. I jus can't find shit to refer to. Damn externals. Dammit all. I'm losing touch with what makes me the most happy. think thats the greatest tragedy.

Losing myself. That's a pretty fucked up thought... Losing myself...

7 comments:

Anila P. said...

But Melkor's stupid as well. As was FĂ«anor, for that matter.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

eah but Manwe has all this fucken awesome powers and don't do shi. And I guess all the Valar are fucken stupid. Ulmo rocks tho.

Anila P. said...

Dude, what about keeping hard copies?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

I... uh... Yeah, you got me. Sigh...

diemarysues said...

Well, you could try now, I s'pose... When you do start writing again =)

shenmarc said...

yes,id hav to agree..manwe's a wimp..tolkien's version of the creation story is not bad tho...dude..as i hav said,new year celebrations,get wasted..laid..and repeat..how n where do handbags figure into it is utterly beyond me..

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Ani: Sometimes, you're all I need. Okay, shit, that was ultimately corny. XD

Phai: Dude, I saw that on some bitch who thinks she's a fucking sohni phai. Okay, fine, she was, but still...