Saturday, January 9, 2010

Let's be frank shall we.

I think my point has been proven. Malaysia is where fanatics are bred in staggering quantities, brought up and sent out into the world to make more fanatics.

Why?

If in the unfortunate event that you happen to be in the same place that I am i.e. Egypt, just take a look around. Take this scenario for example.

Me: Assalamualaikum.
Cab Driver: Waalaikumsalam. Get in.
Me: *Ignorance is bliss but since it was gonna be a long trip...* You're a Muslim?
Cab Driver: Nope. Look. *Raises wrist to show the tattoo of the Coptics*
Me: Awesome mate.

This man, who is a Christian could answer my Salam. Take another scenario.

Me: *Offers hand to some M'sian dude*
Him: *Makes a face and ignores*
Another dude: He's like that. I mean, you've got a piercing man, doesn't really go with his mindset.
Me: Honestly, man, what the bloody fuck.

A Christian, I repeat, a Christian, could fucking answer my fucking Salams and a fucking Muslim brother can't even take my hands because I fucking pierced my ear? You've got to be fucking messing around with me.

Of course, then I get some shallow little motherfuckers who tell me that they're Egyptians ergo they have a limited brain span and are therefore inferior to them.

See, I use to try and convince myself that this can be cured, this fucking disease that eats up our society and no one actually gives a shit about it; it can be cured. I deluded myself for so long, I'm convinced now there ain't no cure. Actually there is; it's a fucking firing squad.

Now I reply: Grow the fuck up you fucking vermins.

I don't give a shit if that guy is fucking Hitler or Shi Huang fucking Ti, if that person is a non Muslim and can answer my Salam, that person is automatically a person I respect. No, it is not because I'm fucking gullible or naive or shit like that, I'm perfectly aware of that person's capability to fucking fuck up my life one way or another. For example, the Cab Driver could piss me off by asking for more money or kidnap me etc etc, Hitler could and did kill 6 million Jews and Shi Huang Ti... well, he did eat balls of mercury, that's reason enough. That shit doesn't fucking matter. He at that time, did not judge me based on my religion, he took what I said in the context of what I said which was:

'Peace be upon you'.

It's funny. The widespread corruption that has enveloped our society in M'sia is not in the form of the New World Order, not in the form of Communism, hell it's not even in the form of Anarchy. It's, sad to say, where everybody thinks that the most simplest phrase, the most good-willed phrase, can only be used by Muslims. What's worst is that what started all this is because this fucken self-declared Ulamas and Ustadzs are the one that went skipping and frolicking around in their robes and fucking serbans telling everybody that: No! Non-Muslims must stay the fuck away from anything that is Islam.

I've been around Non-Muslims all my life and it's sad, honestly, because when it comes to talking bout religion, it all comes to this phrase: My Malay friend told me that I can't touch the Qur'an/ that Malays can't keep dogs as pets/ Muslims can't pierce etcetera. Best part is that here these fuckers are, condemning these people that they're gonna go to hell. I know it's common fucking sense but I'm just gonna say it. How the fuck are they gonna fucking know anything about our religion if pests like you fuckers keep them away from their only source of information?

I've got people asking me to relax, take a fucking chill pill because to them I'm overreacting. How can I not overreact, this is plain fucking injustice going on in front of my fucking eyes and I'm supposed to go around laughing it off?

Oh and of course, here comes the trump card of theirs. 'You don't even fucking pray and you wanna talk about all this stuff?' Oh wait, they'd say it like this: 'Ah kau, dahla tak sembahyang, bajet ko boleh nak cakap pasal mende-mende camni la.' (In reference to the tone and way of speaking of a person I know.)

That just mean that you have really bad definitions.

I clearly am not pious mate, which when narrowed down means: I don't pray, I don't keep in touch with the big guy upstairs and frankly, its hard to actually give a damn. On the other hand, I am quite the religious bastard i.e. I think of the big guy upstairs and what he said, I think of what other people claim their big guy upstairs said and I debate and debate and debate in the quest to find religious truth.

That, my friends is the difference to both.

Anyways, in reference to what I've said, I can, and ultimately will, talk about all this stuff cause not praying doesn't fry my brains, listening to those self professed Ustadz will eventually do just that. Don't believe me? I'll see you down the rocky road mate.

It's funny to know that everyone expects me to just meet them and then magically turn into a pious (Definitions, people.) pompous fuck. I wonder who the fuck it was that told me that hidayah is a journey. Meh, I'll fuck, drink and smoke till I get there I guess.

Why did I even bother writing this? People don't read it, and those that do have their own ideologies to defend/shove into other's throat. The reason is simple.

1) I read about the church burnings in M'sia. It pissed me off.
2) It's to incite that small spark of thought. I'd like to think that it goes a long way ya know, like a parasite, it occupies the host and yoou can't get it off. Maybe, just maybe, some people would give this some thought.
3) I'm in pain.

I'd like to say sorry, sorry in the very essence of how an apology should be, to everyone who has been in contact with me for these past... 2 weeks I guess. Yeah, I have the tendency to ignore people when my mind is cluttered and yeah, it is. So yeah, sorry, whatever.

On second thoughts, I'm really bad at apologies and I see no point for it so yeah I take that back. I was consciously ignoring you people because you guys bore me half to death and yeah, solitary living doesn't sound that bad.

And I have been frank.

Ciao.

8 comments:

shenmarc said...

i did i lil digging round,and wat i found was dat ppl wer basicly offended by the idea of the use of Allah in connection with the holy trinity..as far as usage of Allah in religious texts go,sikhism makes use of it as well..adressing the opinion dat we may call the upstairs fella by diff names,Waheguru,Allah,Yahweh but all infact refers to the one and the same..and dude,sikhs aint perfect either..freakin far from it,seen how offended charan gets wen a phai chick goes out with sumone frm a diff race..or wen sumone else uses the bangle..altho without prior baptism,wearing the bangle or ani of the other 5 has no meaning watsoever..turbans,bangle's and shortswords hav been in fact worn by ppl long b4 der was sikhism..ders absolutely no tought of explaining dis to ppl or enlighting dem in aniways..its always "phai da kala wearing kara,lets go break his bones"..u knw xactly wat im tokkin bout innit mate..

ps,.i hav no blog so i spam ur page,muahaha

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Dude, theres this time when I had to take this exam and some raising of an old congested lung of a woman came to my dad and say We're gonna go pray, you can wait at the bla3. I can think of 20 million people who will go wait bla3 but my dad said, heck let's go pray. The woman went like 'Ah you're Hindu?' My dad said 'Nah, but we are praying to God aren't we?'

Anyways, yeah the contents might show that my-dad-is-awesomer-than-yours (HAH!) but fuck man, putting that aside, that's fucking beautiful mate. Point is, God, Allah SWT, Waheguru, Yahweh, Ra whatever, is a fucken entity that just goes by different names. I mean fuck yeah the hindus have 4 million Gods but they all point to the same thing. Allah SWT has 99 names, they're all good. I don't fucking get why the fucking Malays (Other races too actually but meh, I got beef on them) can't get that through their fucking heads. Shit man, religion is just a word, Islam is just a word, Sikhism is just a word, Christianity is just another fucking word to describe the way to be in touch with the Ooperwalla. No one gets that. And shit come on man, loopholes are fucking everywhere man, there's this text here that God said and I'm not that fond of it, so what? God has been something that everyone knows is perfect bla3 then he by every chance in the world should fucking accept the fact that we're fucking human and we have fucking minds. He gave that to us. Yeah, quoting Charan, "Phai, I fucked this Malay/Indian/Satanist chic on a bike phai, awesome la" Then Munchkin goes and dates an Indian guy he trips. Wow, mate, just wow.

Anila P. said...

*pat*
I have a friend who's a Christian who constantly tells us about the beauties of Islam. And yet, I can't help but think that mosque burnings aren't far away in Msia. Almost don't want to go back.

shenmarc said...

why cant we all jst get along innit..freakin cliched..but if religion and its earthly representatives dont get der act together..(its oni been a few thousand years rite)ppl en masse are gonna keep getting out of touch with religion,faith will die,and den the only belief dats gonna keep growing is atheism,blind atheism is as bad as religious fanaticism..fuck it la,the truth is,deep down everybody wants to belive dat some big guy up der has der back..but we keep goin down dis road and god gets replaced by string theory,and places of worship by supercolliders..big shiny ones..

damnit,ranting is good...

aisyah hassan said...

major part of the incidences are political. the so-called "ketuanan melayu" thing. heh, leaders my foot la

joe.digger said...

well bro, i say go congratulate them. i wanna write a long winded, not to mention vulgar, post about all this bullshit on my blog but fuck that. ok, back to the point, congratulating these tards. they all got what they wanted right? religious as well as racial unrest? yeah, so mission accomplished. so i say yeah, go for it. why stop at churches? go burn some tokongs or kuils or wherever the fuck people pray at while yer at it.

burm them all down and soon enough, we'll reach a point where there's no place to worship publicly. and then, hopefully, everyone's gonna go pray in their houses and reflect on all this bullshit and then realize that religion is more than just a batch to wear to belong.

and yes, this is another of my schemes to get myself ISA-ed.

Anonymous said...

Wow,your words have obviously left a mark. To see what Malaysia is experiencing today is really a sad fact that even I can't comprehend the following. All the more, people who fail to notice the following obscene acts such as the burning of the church are obviously fucking retarded. 1Malaysia - vat the fuck la?!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Ani: For all I know, there's already a fucking mosque burning in M'sia. Only that nobody actually gives a fuck coz its too fucken hulu and news doesnt reach those dark... dark... places...

Shenmarc: Phai, religion and faith is already fucking on it's deathbed. Once people pray without actually knowing why, my friend, thats the red alarm button inches from their fingers phai. Look at Keren phai, I quote "I don't believe in God because my grandmother died." Yeah, old age did not play a part in that I'm sure. Supercolliders... I like that.

And dude, seriously, get a fucking blog man. I'm not kidding.

Aisyah: And everybody hates me because I happen to hate Malays in general.

Bhai Zaim: And there they are pretending that this crisis was a totally unexpected event. Seriously, there should be genocide in M'sia. Not towards the Malays only but towards everyone, then everybody would see how shitty it all is. All we need is an A-bomb right in the middle of KL.

Octy/Sotong Kurita (Who the fuck are you?!): AS much as most of us wanted it to be, 1Malaysia is a fucking joke, there's no way in hell it'd have happened. As long as there is racial bias, as long as you still see 80% of Malays getting admission at Universities, there will never be 1Malaysia. Someone should write that on their hand and bitch slap any menteris who go around trying to fucking tell everyone to chillax.