Thursday, January 21, 2010

Migraine.

I woke up today with my neck stiff and a slight headache. Well, fuck it I thought, who doesnt ey?

Went back to sleep and woke up an hour later with the stiff neck gone but with a really really bad headache. Couldnt get any worse so I decided to relax and lie down a bit. Then as Murphy and Nostradamus predicted it got worse.

Looked for drugs; legal ones, I swear, and found nothing, no analgelsic, no nothiing. So I uh... watched House XD

Fell asleep again and woke up when Bhai Zaim and Azhar came back. Asked for drugs; again, legal ones, bt nope, nothing there. So I decided to think on what the fuck is going on. Lying back makes me feel better, okay. Walking kills me and sudden movements seem to trigger a time bomb in my eyes. Then someone; in pain you cant think straight, gave me Ponstan so yeah, those shit are pain killers, even though its used for menstruating pain. Popped one, no effect. It got worse.

I realised that I was dehydrated. Which meant my blood pressure increased and a fun fact bout Mefenemic Acid or its trade name Ponstan is that:

Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may worsen hypertension. Persons with hypertension, left ventricular dysfunction and heart failure may wish to avoid NSAIDs.

Yeah. Easily said the headache was made twice as bad and heck, Murphy must be laughing his dead ass now...

So yeah home experiment failed and when the pain was at 6/10 finally I found paracetamol, which had been there all along....


Which is boring, I guess.

The busy button on the phone is pretty much the most useless thing in the world. There's always the time where you'll accidentally press it when someone's about to tell you something important. Usually that someone doesn't call back but heck, I wouldn't too. Fuck man, that shit is offending. Calling up someone and getting rejected? Tsk tsk.

I have no idea why I'm writing this. It's so fucking boring.

1 comment:

Kat L said...

I'm allergic to Ponstan. I had allergies so bad I couldn't even open my swollen eyes that one time I took them. I had to get an allergy shot to make it okay. So yeah. That shit can't be good. But maybe I'm just prejudiced.