Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sleepless Nights 46 - (Fucking) Love M.D.

So, as it is, an apparently enlightened female soul has found it in her conscience to liberate me from my own ignorance by telling me that hey, for some reason unbeknownst to mankind, that I have a rare gift which is the inability to fucking understand the notion of romance. She further based this upon the fact that;

1) I have been single for about three years.
2) I am apparently mean to women.
3) I don't seem to pay much attention to the other sex.

So with the arsenal of three seemingly valid reason, she valiantly handed her verdict to me and she further justified herself with the sentence and I quote "... I know you're going to deny this."

To make it crystal clear, I am mocking this lady because at this moment, I am awfully offended and well actually downright insulted.

Inability to love, you say? There are three things I take pity upon right now; your parents for having brought up such a shallow little cretin, the government and the people of our country for having spent money on you and your education and your intelligence which resides in you because I see not the how you could utilize it.

I'm going to disprove every single one of your claims, and then I am going to further mock your moronic ideology because as much as I know that this won't change a thing about your shrewd mentality, at least I'll have my say. Also, I doubt that this level of English would appeal to you since I am pretty sure that your comprehension doesn't exceed a ten year old. That was me being polite. You might want to have a dictionary by your side.

As preposterous as your first claim is, you are right about a part of it. I'm single yes, not by choice but more of an obligation to the gene pool. Over here, my choices are extended to the likes of you. What's wrong with being yourself, you might ask? Please, let me elaborate in excruciating detail. Unlike most men, I could give physical attraction some slack, I don't give a fuck about your body parts - Which you seem to lack anyway - the only valid thing I seek of is a face which I could bear to look at for half a day, and your personality. Now, since your face is not something which would make me look forward to my day, I would still consider it since there is a probability that your personality might just brighten my dull life. Then I think of it and I realise that all that is just a mere fiction of my imagination.

Apart from having the stature of a prepubescent teen, your mind and ego makes a puddle of water seem like the vast ocean. You're a shallow little fuckling with a perspective narrowed down to your academic performance and your dreams of prince fucking charming. You have a disability in the terms of widening your horizons; you see a road and you refuse to follow it because amidst all that confident persona you pretend you are, there lies a core of cowardice which has you so tangled up in its roots and branches that you've felt comfortable living in that hell hole. You're lazy and negative, your ideal future is to stay at home and reproduce while waiting for a husband to come home and treat you like a lower mammal. So with all of this said, do you honestly think that I would like to waste my time and effort to offer someone like you, my love? Of all the better potential out there, do you think that I'd settle for an inferior little you?

Now, onwards we trudge to challenge (Which trust me, is too strong of a word for your little puny statement) which is the fact that I am mean to women. I refute your claim by saying that I am mean to most people, regardless of sex. Why? Hmmm, I can't really put my finger on it but I believe it has something to do with, I don't know, maybe the fact that most of you have the intellect of a cretin? How am I supposed to treat you as a functioning adult when your mind is underdeveloped, your maturity at the level of a zygote and your actions are on par to that of a domestic animal?

I have people whom I treat as my equal because these are the people to whom I could have an argument with, whom I can raise my voice to and refute any of their claims but after all that, we could go grab a fucking coffee and laugh at people like you. And they do the same to me because being offended doesn't exist in our vocabulary, we have an unspoken rule that all of our debates are based on the fact that we disagree and hence, we aim to have total honesty. Your definition of 'mean' is sadly a fucked up one, because as far as I'm concerned, I try to be honest in most of my dealings but you, O my fucker, can't seem to accept this truth and hence you label it under a term which you feel is fair to you. The people whom I treat as equal do not begrudge me when I tell them that maybe the dress that they're wearing is a tad bit too funky for the day, they begrudge me when I lie to their face and tell them they look splendid. They accept my opinions with an open mind and if they find the need to disagree, they speak up. So if telling me that I'm mean to women, then fuck you, it is fucking obvious that this 'women' that you speak of only pertain to little shallow you, fucking selfish bitchlet.

Now, let us move on to the last of your so called 'valid' point which is the fact that I don't pay much attention to the other sex. I'm going to go out of my way here and say that this is a repetition of the first point, but then again, I guess that reflects your ability for critical thinking. Here I actually thought that someone of your academic calibre could at the very least give a sound argument. Who am I fucking kidding, really.

Since you have a knack for repetition, I'll do the same but because I refuse to stoop down to your level, I'll find a different set of points to use and you know why? Because unlike you, it does not tax my brain to have to think of all these, it comes naturally and in all truth, I feel a wee bit sad for your trapped intelligence. It deserves to be placed in a more liberated physic. A homeless person would do. So let me get to the point. Why I don't pay much attention to the other sex round here. That's pretty simple actually, as I have outlined before, the potential here is not only pathetic, it's almost non-existent. To be paying attention to the likes of you would taint my lineage, it would be a direct insult to my forefathers. In simpler terms, if I ever have my dick touch any part of you, it would result in an immediate severance of everything I hold dear to me.

The truth is that some of you devotchkas here have a pretty sweet face with a nice personality to go with it. What's stopping me then? The fact is that every single time I pass by you fuckers give me a look as if I'm a fucking rapist. A religious obligation I hear you say? I call bullshit, to insult a person would be such a nice thing God tells you to do. I honestly don't give a fuck if you would want to look to the ground - I'd do so too, really, those manholes are a bitch to skip over - but when you look away as if I'm a goddamn leper, it gets personal.

A manhole; in case you didn't understand.

Here's the deal. I'm not pissed off at the fact that you blatantly took a hit at something you have no inkling over. I'm not pissed off over the fact that you can't even give a good argument. What I am pissed off, is that it was uncalled for. Also, your understanding of love is shallow and perverted.

You think that love is about the bond shared between two humans, a bond which they will hold on to until they get married, have children and then fucking die. My definition is that love is an abstract object that could latch on to anything - Anything - and because of this, it could bring forth magic and enlightenment. It can cause a person to be happy for the rest of his life, at the same time it could cause the same person to go insane. It could manifest itself in the form of music and it will lead to masterpieces, it could be present in between a painter and his/her subject. It could lead to creation, and it could cause imminent destruction. It's everywhere. The same love could evolve into hatred.

So, here, let me ask you a pretty simple question. With so much things to love, why, why in the name of everything fucking holy and unholy; would I choose to love you? You, a weak coward with a shallow mind. You with a touch that spells death to intellect and joy. You. Why the fuck, would I ever do that.

No comments: