Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sleepless Nights 47 - Hmmm...

Well, exams are fucking over with finally. There's a calm feeling washing over me right now, knowing that I won't ever have to fucking read Biochemistry any more. Or is that wishful thinking? Of course it fucking is, when does Medicine ever abide to the wants of her students... It's like a fucking Sadomasochistic relationship, only that I'm the fucking masochist. For fucking ever.

Pictured: Medicine,\; whipping everybody into submission since Hell got a tad bit warm for human habitation.
Ah well, I'll cross the fucking bridge when I get there.

Surprisingly, for one who have finished a month of exams, I'm not exactly in an epileptic fit of utter bliss. For some reason shit keeps on coming up, like fucking people with their fucking problems, fucking shoving it in my face like I actually fucking give a flying fucking fuck. To be perfectly honest, I can tolerate shit, actually, I'm fucking like it when you relate shit and fucking whine at me. It gives me a sense of accomplishment see, some sort of ego boost. What pains me is that when you know, you fucking shove the same shit down my throat as if I like fucking repetitions. For the fucking love of whatever it is that's holy, have some variation.

Summer, as they so rightly say, is the season of misunderstandings. I quite like that quote meself really, knowing how true it is since it's fucking evident every fucking where. This time however, I'm finding myself, yes moi, right smack in the fucking middle of it. Jesus fuck, what on fucking earth do I even do in this circumstances. Do I go ahead, like a goddamn idiotic lumbering fuck, or do I stay behind the line and cackle like a fucking maniac. Disadvantage of the latter is this:


Sigh, this is pretty much what I hate about the human race. It's the need to be all fucking coy, giving out hints like they're fucking candy and my God they do it as if its an obligation towards the sustenance of life. Look, it might work well with every other fuck in the world, but for fuck's sake, you give hints to an over the top honest fuck, all he is ever going to understand is you're being a tad bit cheeky. Whatever happened to days where people used to shout how they feel from a fucking mile away? Those were simpler times, indeed. No wonder we're having these goddamn wars and protests et cetera. I'm as dense as an otherworldly metal yet to find its way to earth, christ, why is it communication so fucking awkward nowadays. Or is it just me?

There's also the unresolved issue of this hut I call home. Paying LE 400 is not fucking worth it in this place, not under any fucking circumstances. Sigh. The nomadic tendencies are already infused in the genes I see... It'd suck to move again...

I've also polished off  the last of my coffee reserve with a little bird earlier, so now I'm going to have to consider suicide as a viable option. Or buying some of them fine grained coffee powder... Why on earth is it so fucking fine anyway? Cap Tupai... I'm going to miss you, friend... You have been with me through thick and thin, stayed with me without fail on those sleepless nights, urging me to not cave in to the temptation of Lady Sleep. You laughed with me when my eyes are bright and my days happy, you inject the very essence of comfort into my blood when the skies are grey and my soul fragile... You fend the claws of past sins when they were just about to reach me, knowing very well how lethal their touch could be... Good night, sweet prince, fare thee well along thy journey into the sunken abyss... One day we shall be reunited.

Only one photo of you to have ever graced the internet... The injustice...
The company was fuck good though, I cannot find any fault. A tad bit lack of sleep resistance though, but ah well, that could be repaired.

On the lighter side of things though, I reckon that I could have a bit of space to spend in the coming days before the UK tour, just maybe... I don't know what amount is left in me bank account but I have been keeping the expenditures to a minimum. Also, reduction of my waist size to fucking 28. Let's see how far we can get this baby to go, aye.

Anyway, this blog of mine is going to go on hiatus while I fuck around in the UK, stuff happening over there will be updated in me travel blog which can be found GERERERERERERERE.

Cheers, fuckers.

No comments: