Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sleepless Nights 48 - Out There be Monsters.

I want to tell the world about it.

Of course you do, everyone does, everyone fucking does. Score, aye?

You're not telling the fucking world you fucktard. You know the stories. You know exactly what is gonna be said in the event that you tell.

Well... Yeah, but fucking hell mate, this is kind of a big thing. Like, holy fuck I can't believe this is fucking happening to me.

So tell 'em. No, fucken advertise it. Huge banners. In fucking bold.

Look, guy, you think that this'll fucking bring you untimely joy and happiness but let me be the first fucking one to tell you what exactly is going on. Your brain, that is the place in which I live in, is right now in the state of fucking euphoria. One, is due to the lack of motivation to do anything, because you're twisted that way. Two, it's because of the fucking endorphins. Three, it's because your little friend has finally had some fresh air. Well, not exactly fresh but meh, not like you give a fuck.

Honestly, what the fuck could they possibly say that would fuck me up. Build up a wee bit of tolerance, haven't I? Besides, I'll just, you know, let it slip. To trustworthy people.

Yeah, yeah, I mean what harm could they even do. Minus the physical harm, pretty much zero.

I am here because you're weak and torn and damaged. That is why it is my fucking obligation to fucking stop you. You know exactly what the human fucking tongue could dish out. You know the tainted seed it could implant. You fucking know. Don't do this. Don't fucking do this. Shit will get out of hand and your little witty argentum lingua won't be worth fuckshit.

But it's been so long. So fucking long since a bit of warmth got to me. I don't fucking know what exactly to do now do I? Might need some help here.

Yeah, quite, probably from someone who's been there. Yeah, that dude, had a little taste didn't he? No fucken harm in gaining some extra info, aye?

Haha. I don't even know why the fuck I'm trying to talk you out of this little wee jiffy 'ere. Christ, it's fucken history innit? Repeating itself. Fucking again. You're gonna do the same thing you did, then it's back to the abuse and the numbness. Haha, mate, you know what, go ahead. Go fucking ahead, do what you do fucking best, go forth and destroy some fuck's life. Go ahead, because you're egoistic fuckself can't handle the fact that you're  not built for shit like this. Holy fuck, you're pretty fucken cheap aren't ya? A little tease of the ol' gulliver and you fall straight into it like a fucking pathetic little bitch. Fucking perfect. Then you know what happens? I have to fucking tolerate all the bullshit while you retreat into your little fucking hermit hole and cower in silence. I'm the fucking one that's gonna have to fucking take over and act all fucking normal and fuck, when my fucking place is not fucking out there.

Oy you mean little fuck, give the guy a break will you? Been awhile hasn't it? 'Sides, it's all fun and fucken games aye? Haven't been into the whole flutter effect? Listen, phai, keep it here, just at this level. Bit of the ol' sugar coating, bit of the ol' teasing and that's it. Just fun and games. And manipulation. See how far you can go eh? Or not.

To be fair, I did lay a rough sketch of the ground rules didn't I?

Of course you fucking did. Didn't help all that fucken much back then did it? Or the what, the next four, five times? Sigh, fuck this. Abandon this ship mate. It's been sinking, you just happened to stumble across it and found out how perfect it fits your description.

Nope, you can't turn us off, mate. We're gonna be here, all the fucking time.

*

I told you so.

I know.

He told you so.

I know.

I don't really mind though.

Oh, look at Mr. Liberal here. Yeah, your little waggling don't exactly work on me. Us. You know. Since we're the fucken ones that come up with it.

It ain't that bad is it? I mean, pretty weird, yeah, pretty fucking awkward indeed but that's the end of it, aye? Their loss?

I'm blinking metaphysically in utter disbelieve at that notion. Is there any fucking sanity even left in your fucking gulliver? Phai. This is the whole 'I lost my fucking kid sibling in a fucking accident' sob fucking story. It's motherfucking fiction. How the fuck can't you even see that? It's not even a fucking good attempt. It's like a fucking green tit blender. You see? It doesn't fucking exist because blenders don't normally fucking have tits!

Ho man, we should definitely get a fucking sword. Like a big ass goddamn claymore.

I don't know. I don't fucking know any fucking more.

No comments: