Sunday, June 28, 2009

The dead moonwalker and the transvestite.

Michael Jackson is dead.

Megan Fox is a dude.

Let me repeat myself.

Michael Jackson is dead.

Megan Fox is a dude.

What the fuck is happening.

Michael Jackson is awesome, I still could recall the days putting soap on my feet and trying to moonwalk while having a bath. Heck, i still do it nowadays. Minus the soap. Falling and cracking my head is not a pleasant experience.

He is the only guy that actually has style. Well, if you observe all the fucking artists nowadays, it's always the same thing; punk, emo, lifeless fuckers that walk around with razors constantly in contact with their skin. Not that I have anything against cutting (A-hem) but the whole I-hate-the-world thing gets old after a while. While all this is happening, MJ puts on a hat in some fancy way, screams out 'Smooth Criminal', starts moonwalking and everybody goes 'FUCK! Is he a squid?!'. That, little kiddies, does not get old. Then, just like that, I opened DArt and finds a million tributes for him. I went 'Is it MJ week ah?'.

He died.

He fucking died.

A non-theathrical exit, no goodbyes, he didn't even moonwalk out.

Son of a bitch. What an irony. You live your life full of props and fancy stuff but you die just like that. WHAM.

Still, nobody could forget Thriller or Smooth Criminal. Perfect.

Now we move to Megan Fox.

Who happens to be a dude?

As in hairy legged, facial hair + schlong dude?

To Megan Fox's fans out there who fantasize about her day and night:

*Roaring Laughter*

This is why one should stick to celebs that have already given birth to kids. People might look at you and go 'Dude, you're disturbed man' but hell, it's way better than me telling you 'Dude, you jack off to a dude mate.'

Revelations. What would life be without them. Okay, enough on chics with schlongs.

Today, I had to make a big decision. Life changing if you must; not in a good way. I hate it more than ever, making decisions that is. Especially when it's not necessary. Seriously, can't it wait until I get back to M'sia? Or if you're that impatient, at least wait until my exams are over la bitch. Yes, I called you a bitch for the first time, see what happens when I stop playing Mr. Nice Guy? Still, it's bound to happen anyway, my mouth seem to itch due to the need to curse when i'm around you and I've ignored it. But now I can say anything that I want (Read: You gave permission) so here: Shallow ignorant fuck. Go have your fucking blonde moments somewhere potentially fatal, therefore it will save me the fucking trouble of pulling the trigger myself. Yeah, people like you don't deserve to go through any of my fucking torture schemes. It's better if you die within a timespan of a few miliseconds.

Enough with le angst.

What's new?

1. Depression is scary at times. I wonder what'll happen if I fail to claw my way out of the vortex.
2. I am coming to terms with the fact that I'm in a study group for the first time in my life.
3. I am also coming to terms with the fact that I spend an average of 6-7 hours in the library for the past 10 days. Hmmm, shouldn't libraries be kryptonite to me?
4. There's too much blood in me. Need to find ways to effectively remove them.
5. I'll take a song to explain this one. 'You shouldn't come around here, singing up people like that.' It's obviously not on purpose but hello, it is so easily misintepretated by people like me. Which will obviously turn out to be just another fantasy of mine. Then, you'll escape unscathed and free while I rot in a cesspit that I threw myself into. Perfect. Amusing isn't it, watching me be this way.
6. I have to admit, some Malay songs are damn good la wei. As in old ones.
7. No more layaning the stalkers. I am going to tear you apart, limb by limb and play football with your head. Please, I cannot afford to go all everyone-is-equal shit anymore. You are nobody to me. Get that through your thick skull.
8. Do not try to cheer me up. What you do is destructive. I'm talking bout the clouds here. To those who're offended, go dance in lava.
9. There's a wonderland in our college compound. Now all I need to do is find a rabbit hole so that I'll be able to jump in and not return here.

Oh man, don't you get the irresistable urge to do this?:

You've been hit by *Hump air* You've been struck by *Hump air* a smooth criminal.

You don't? What a freak.

5 comments:

Anila P. said...

You always did have some charming imagery. Silly Zuffie.

Good gods, the stupid radio stations here keep playing his songs. I know that some are really good, but honestly, whole days full of MJ? It's like they're trying to make us so sick of him that we'll eventually say, "Good riddance he's gone."

Farha Ghouse said...

hahahahah megan fox is a dudeeeee hahahahah habis semua laki yang suka dia gay

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Ani: Yes, it's one of my good points me thinks. Okay la, that's a bit too much, what is this; rejoice coz MJ is dead or something?

Farha: My brother!!!!!!! Wakakakaka!!

ikanosha said...

She's not a guy. Nooooooooooooooo.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

You having a bit of conflict there Ika? Any dirty lil' secrets you might wanna share? XD