Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sleepless Nights 8 - The beauty of dawn.

So here I am, eating Milo Fuze and having a fag (This two compliment each other, believe me). I just realised how amazing it is when you are there watching the sun rise up, maybe not see the sun itself but the way the sky slowly brightens up... From total darkness, to the reddish tint, orange and finally, blue dominates the sky... Fucking hell.

Anyways, yes, I have not written anything since forever due to:
  1. So called writer's blog.
  2. I have this habit of not writing anything else until a certain piece is done; in this case being a long short story about a fucking schizophrenic serial killer. It's gonna be awesome or so I try to comfort myself.
  3. With exams going on and so many shit in my head swirling around, mashed up into a fucking psychadelic concoction, really, even I have to bow to that. Yes, basically I'm saying that I am superior to you. HAH!
  4. Problems, problems, major fucking problems, at least I have eliminated the biggest one and have not died in the process. Thank goodness for negativity.
So yeah, these things clog up the brain... I've got the plot for the story, expect it to be posted in a... year? Hahah, I have no idea when but expect it. And yes, to those who have fucking good memory, don't comment on the fact that I haven't posted Mr. Ilikechickensoupandiknowkarateandcankickyourbuttinasecondlollmaorakakaka. Seriously.

Le sigh. My will to live basically has been extinguished by a big red fucking fire truck form the fucking Medical department. 5 years to go. Woo-hoo. Preparations for my funeral have been made. Woo-hoo.

WHY THE FUCK IS MY LAPTOP HEATING UP SO FUCKING FAST FOR?!

Cibai. Fucking guai lan sial. A-hem.

Crap Physiology class is in two hours. Why do I even have practical today? Why? WHY? Hmmm... Read some shit bout Ar-Razi/ Rhazes/ Razi. I swear to God, that dude might hate the concept of prophets and even the Qur'an but he is one hell of a fucking genius. Medical science owes a shitload to him. Since we're in the topic of famous figures, let's get into one of my favourites which is Durente degli Alighieri. Doesn't ring a bell? Maybe Dante Alighieri might. Bloody fucker is such a damn good poet, I mean, how do you write 100 cantos about your life and actually make it interesting? The sheer fucking effort is just mind blowing. I need to try and at least eat these fuckers' brains at least once in my lifetime... Started a way of writing; Dolce Stil Novo and basically fucking created the Italian language. Plus, he got exiled, talk bout walking out in style ey? Tsk tsk, exile could do wonders at times.

Fufufu... Enough on that. Egypt is freaking hot nowadays, I'm starting to wonder if it's really this hot or is it just my sin building up. Hahaha. I will not be surprised if I get admitted and the doctor tells me that my liver is cooked medium rare. Still, it's tolerable right now, any more and I will experience first hand what a slug feels like when you sprinkle salt on it. So sorry mates, I will never again do that.

Anatomy exam is in a few days! Le Gasp! I haven't studied shit! Might start tomorrow. (The author's inner demons cackle mischievously.)

Things I've just realised today:
  1. I have a couple of moles that go round my left part of my neck.
  2. Do not ever wear a 'cekak' (What is it in English? Hair-holder? Hair gripper?) when hair is wet. It fucks up hair big time.
  3. Milo Fuze and cigarettes give a somewhat mocha-like taste.
  4. I need Hindi. As in seriously, withdrawal symptoms have been showing up.
  5. The meaning of demureness personi-fucking-fied. Sigh.
  6. My thumb is having some problems.
Hmmm can't think of anything else. For now, I need to get back to a certain chatbox.

Ciow.

Song in mind: Stirb Nich Vor Mir by Rammstein.

Onorate L'atissimo Poeta.

2 comments:

merahanis said...

hahahaha!
its your dosa man!
panassssss!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Hahaha most likely sial... Oh well, I guess I gotta bear with it