Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hey You.

Note: Title stolen from Pink Floyd due to the gears in my brain jamming up.

Z.F.: You need to sleep.
Me: I think so too.
Z.S.: What the... Chill la macha, you're not that sleepy yet.
Me: I am, you dilapidated cekodok.
Z.F.: So what you waiting for? The bed looks very inviting.
Z.S.: Is it just me or did you just called me a banana ball?
Me: I know I should but I kinda feel like the time used for sleeping is no longer useful. And yes, I did call you a banana ball.
Z.F.: That coming from you is somewhat outrageous. No longer useful? You get fucking inspired when you sleep. What the fuck has Egypt done to you.
Z.S.: Why banana ball? Why?
Me: No longer mate. My source of inspiration has shifted to somewhere I can't seem to reach. Or understand.
Z.S.: I wanna be called Hoorijammy. Call me that.
Z.F.: Right. You can die from exhaustion you know. I'm just saying.
Me: Yeah heard bout that. But, I feel fine, really. And can you please stop it with the fucking randomness? It gets on my nerve sometimes.
Z.S.: Ooohh you can die from not sleeping? Now that's bullshit mate. Worst case scenario is that you pass out. And fucker, my randomness is what defines you. So don't start with that shit.
Z.F.: You can and you will if you continue like this.
Me: So what, dying doesn't look so bad now.
Z.S.: Hey, I wanna live. Don't die yet. Not until I control you.
Z.F.: Now that's pure bullshit. You love life as much as some old chinese loves his caligraphy art thingy.
Me: Meh, I think I can handle losing it.
Z.S.: Haha! Le Angst! You remind me of Keats!
Z.F.: Enough, sinner, go away. Life has it's ups and downs. You know that. So stop acting like you're the only one that have problems.
Z.S.: You bhaenchod. Looking for a fight ey?
Me: Stop it. I have a fucking headache. What you mean... I don't have problems. I'm just having my yearly depression period.
Z.F.: That shit don't exist.
Z.S.: Belle... Belle... So charming, so perfect... I wanna meet her.
Me: It does exist. Look at what happened after form 5. 2 months mate, I was lucky to get out with a few scars. Might not be so lucky next time.
Z.F.: Okay, good point. Still, things were different back then. It'll be fine mate.
Z.S.: Let's stalk her. Yes. Let's.
Me: How is it my friend that things are any different. It's worse than before, that I can tell you.
Z.F.: Sigh. Let's just see how things work out aight? For now, you need sleep.
Z.S.: Wait, please tell me you're gonna do something bout her. I mean, she's giving off vibes man! DO SOMEHING!
Me: You're gonna kill me one day. Thanks.

Hey you, out there in the cold
Getting lonely, getting old
Can you feel me?
Hey you, standing in the aisles
With itchy feet and fading smiles
Can you feel me?
Hey you, dont help them to bury the light
Dont give in without a fight.

4 comments:

Anila P. said...

*pats Zuffie on the head in a commiserating fashion*

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

*evil eyes Ani till she melts*

Anila P. said...

*magically unmelts herself* Now, what was that for?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Excuse the angst.