Tuesday, June 2, 2009

UWAAAA!!!

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!

DID YOU SEE THE CLOUDS?

DID YOU FUCKING SEE THE CLOUDS?

I DID!

I FUCKING DID!

GAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!



A-hem. Anyways, back to sanity. Seriously, fucking awesome cloud formations today, had so much fun. I even got Ika's camera... Well for around ten minutes that is. Thanks woman!

Is it just me or does the awesome clouds form on hot days? Hmmmm... Might wanna check on that ey... Okay, okay, enough with the bullshit. The results! Oh some of em space themed, inspired by one taken by Sukh. Bloody bhaenchod, I finally got to edit it until it looked atmospheric...


Meteor!


Ummm... Houston?


*X-Files theme song* Note: This is my favourite.


*shrug*


Let's swing ourselves to heaven babes XD


The sea? Whaaattt? Kidding me ah?



...


And yeah that's it in a nutshell. And wtf, why did the image got blown up by so much in full view? Sorry people. Try saving it and viewing it smaller coz when it's this huge, edit marks is so fucking obvious... Sigh... what a pain...

17 comments:

Farha Ghouse said...

lawa gila weh!
did u take the photos?
cool siaaaaal!

Farha Ghouse said...

gambar no 4 and 6 is my favorite! lawaaaaaaaaaaa sangat.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Hahaha thanks! Smelt something burning so looked outside the window... Then saw the clouds... dammmnnn.... Snatched my cousin's camera and ran all the way to the roof...

Farha Ghouse said...

fuck, u took all these pictures? it's amazing, seriously.

keep your photography passion growing, dude!

abdullah said...

pig, amik gmba sorang2 siak!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Farha: Haha, now now, enough flattery.. I just happen to be at the right place at the right time... And have a camera XD

Anne Celup Kunyit: Budus, ko kat Syatbi sial...

ikanosha said...

Awesome pictures.
And I don't think you should worry about the pameran thingy.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Thanks! And I'm not... Looking forward to it... Hot photographer chics with cameras slung across their necks in bunny sui- I mean... Meeting new photographers. Awesomeness

Farha Ghouse said...

hot chicks, bunny suit lol zufar hahaha!

Simple. said...

no 2 n last one is awesomeness!!
well awan kt egypt ni pun ader gunanya.

btw zufar exhibiton tuh
kt ner ek?
atelier ker?
kalo nak g g cmtuh je ek?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Farha: A-hem. Disgression.

Afiq: Yeah, esok mai la, nanti semue awek2 situ jadi habuan aku guilty gak la... name pun member yg handsome lagi murah hati... XDXDXD

shenmarc said...

again.and i cannot say dis enuff phai...fuck you..gaaaaahhhh*drools...awesome nak mampus ni..wait ...wait..goes out looking for clouds too..

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Hahaha dude you remembered the pic you showed me in college and I thought it was a satellite? Yeaps, inspired by that mate. I have confirmed my suspicion bout awesome clouds coming out on the days that you'd like to just stay in bed... Next time that happens, geddafuckout...

Mizah said...

ooh i see felix the cat's face in the fourth picture!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

... I see a demon grinning back at me... Imaginations huh...

Mizah said...

yeah.makes sense.all a matter of perception i say.and in photo 2 the demoncat is calling its followers using a microphone (tv antenna).

good to know the opening was a blast!it sounded awesome.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

All hail le German girls... German girls... German girls... sigh... what would the world be without them..