Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fucking nightmares.

Yesterday was really really fucked up... Well, the morning when I was sleeping was. Sigh. I hate dreams like this:

Basically I was dreaming of something when suddenly everything changed and there was just darkness. Then I heard my mom's voice saying;

"I know this might be sudden for all of you but I'm leaving. I'm gonna be living with my eldest son now."

I woke up and went WHAT THE FUCK, grabbed my phone and messaged Malaysia. That has got to be the worse dream I have ever had since forever? I cannot bear if anything happens to my family while I'm away. Scary, depressing shit. It turned out okay, my Mom was fine, she was even bugging me for my result slips. Still, the dream isn't the most pleasant one and it's disturbing my peace. Oh in my dream, my Mom did say the name, and it's not my brother, something starting with an N. Stupid dream. Oh well, nothing has happened so far, will be praying that it stays that way.

3 comments:

Farha Ghouse said...

We have dreams that frighten us sometimes, and it's just a nightmare. Try to get rid of that strong unpleasant emotional response. You'll be fine nanti.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Meh, fine already... Thanks woman!

Simple. said...

N stand for hmmm???
scarylah weyh
its like a premonition of wut
u better watch out
coz aku br tgk cerita
if only, and yes
ader satu quote
ckp yang mimpi is like petanda r cmtuh!! hehe
apa-apa pun mimpi tetap mimpi!
(merepek pada pagi hari!)