Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sleepless Nights 10 - Woes.

Here I am looking at the clock and listening to the distant sound of Bob's voice speaking and all I can think of is:

ANATOMY EXAM IS IN 4 HOURS.

Yeah, I know. Wait. I don't. Forgive me for not being on the same frequency as all of you other normal humans but right now, sleep deprived and in submission, I really can't think straight (The Author reminded himself that he has never been on the same frequency. Ever.). My life force is being forcefully sucked by a huge radioactive straw labelled ANATOMY and I can't do shit about it. No, screaming would just wake the vast amount of neighbours I now have. Again, no, banging my head on the wall would just cause more memory loss in which I really couldn't afford to have right now. Of course, jumping off the building is not an option, I refuse to have my COD stamped as 'Death from studying anatomy.' I refuse. Now, more straws are being forcefully inserted into my body, namely in the form of fucking mosquitos. Sigh. Where have the good ol' worriless days gone to... Please, that's a rhetorical question. If you don't know what it means, basically it's a question that you don't fucking answer.

I opened my deviantart page today and I got a somewhat unpleasant surprise. Well, actually pleasant at first then it just went bad. Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you. Yes, you. Forgiving and forgetting is not in my nature, I might not hold grudges but I sure as hell have a good memory.

Talking bout DArt, (The Author pauses and takes a bite from the heavenly Coffee MORO by Cadbury and savours the taste, floats for awhile in the clouds and then realise that he's just imagining things) I realise that they aren't gonna come to Egypt. EVER. Damn it. Turns out the world tour thing was based on the world's most populated places by Google. And no, Egypt and Malaysia is not included. Damn. So now, I call upon every able bodied person out there to start reproducing. That way, DArt will come to M'sia! Oh, genius, genius! No? Please? Pretty please?

I had a dream that I went crazy today. Before you laugh and say 'You're already fucking crazy, stop bullshitting.', let me explain. Ever seen a movie where the characters got strapped on to a table to prevent them from harming others and themselves? Yeah, problem is I wasn't fucking strapped on to a fucking table. DING DING. In my dream I kept on getting these visions of bad things happening and it got to a point where I can't take it and started to go berserk. Read: Self-induced injuries and a fuckload of demolishing furniture. Awesomeness. A foresight of what I'm about to become in a few years time? Hmmm... Oh, to Sukh and Nithya, a big fuck you motherchods! Your bets about me becoming normal in 2 years time in 2008 doesn't seem so fucking realistic now does it? You guys now officially owe me 20 cartons of Dunhills and free meals whenever I feel like it. HAHA!

I'd love to say: Back to Anatomy right now, but no, it's back to cigarettes and MORO for me.

Ciow

2 comments:

shenmarc said...

n who from DA r u fuckin dis fine day?..

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Believe me, ppl just have a need to hate me. Even ppl whom I met for a few day and then forget about.