Friday, June 5, 2009

Exhibition Day.

Yesterday was exhibition day and holy fucking shit, I have never seen the Atelier so fucking jam-packed with people... I mean, damn, the body heat was enough to increase the temperature of the room to ummm, I dunno, higher than average?

Enough on that, so I went there early and sat around for awhile until the opening ceremony was over.

Note: I was outside having a fag while the audience put on fake smile and wonder why they were clapping.

Went in and I saw these huge amount of pure brilliance in the form of photos. It made me miss my camera a fuckload more... As I was browsing and getting high at the same time, I stopped at one of the photos, some Palestine shit that I couldn't stop myself from giving feedback. Then the owner came and...

She: Hello, my name is (the author forgot, fuck you) and this is my photograph. *Proceeds to talk as if she was a machine*
Me: Uh... I'm just browsing through, I'm also a participant here.
She: What... Ah, so I wasted my time huh..
Me: If you say so.
She: What are you doing here anyway?
Me: What there's a rule bout not being able to browse through the works of others?
She: No, I meant that you should be at your photo, in case anybody wants to give feedback and stuff.
Me: Hmmm makes sense. Would you like to see mine? (Note: Innuendo NOT intended. Its just a way of self promoting.)
She: Aight.

And fuck she was right. DO you have a ny fucking idea on how fucking sharp the eyes of photographers are? I mean, seriously... There was two elderly women who stopped by my photos and they were like

Amazing composition
Good idea
You got the details right and you bring out the emotion from this photo.

BUT

The horizon is slanted.

I was like... Woah... What the fuck woman, even I didn't realise that. After that, everytime I saw her I couldn't thank her enough. She opened my eyes and I appreciated it.

Amongst the massive amount of people I have prove my theory. Women photographers are... fucking... HOT! Christ, I was drooling all over just seeing the amount of beauties walking around. Aaaannnddd hehe, got myself a date which I didn't go. Haha... Getting lost in Manshia is not something I would want to do in the middle of the night... Still, I felt sorry for myself... To German hot stuff: Sorry, woman, maybe in another life ey?

I stayed there and saw the same photographs over and over again but I could not get bored... There was just so much to see, so much to intepret from a mere 50 cm by 40 cm piece of paper. The amount of feedback I got was overwhelming, it really made me feel like (The author swears he is going to use this term only once. He swears by a kitchen knife. A sharp one.) 'Glomp-ing' every single person that says more than two words. There was this Greek dude that was really interested in the photos... And he was a bit soft... *shifty eyes* A-hem.

All in all it was a fucking blast. I will not deny it. Therefore, I equate;

Photographs + hot foreigners + good feedback = Pure fucking awesomeness.

Again; To German girl. So sorry woman.

16 comments:

Farha Ghouse said...

It seems you received wonderful compliments from the ladies, woo hoo. I'm glad you're doing so well and had a great day.

Well done, keep it up ;)

Simple. said...

zufar
ko akan ader kt situ sepanjang
exhibition ker?

and is this your first exhibition?
if that so, conngratz!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Farha: basically there were comments from a few guys but whats the fun in that ey

Afiq: Angkat kaki gi la sekali sekale...

Simple. said...

aku, thirah ngan hur
plan nak g sanerr
make sure ko der kt saner r ek
;p

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Roger la nanti we move together aight? Number baru aku ko ader kan?

hUr said...

good luck weyh. :P

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Lady luck has forsaken me since I was born... No use believeing in her XD

Anila P. said...

Haha, good on you, Zuffie. Pity the poor German girl, though.

But what about the Greek guy? XD Felt like glomping him?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Tut-tut, Germans come, Germans go... There'll be more in the near future *crosses fingers* Greek guy... uh... I had to run to keep him from glomping him... Guys with soft hand rub me the wrong way. Innuendo#o not fucking intended!

merahanis said...

ooh..even got urself a date...d guy photographers kacak tak? i shoulve gone there... =p

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Haha, he's ummm a bit on the soft side if you get my drift...

merahanis said...

aww! haha. when will the exhibition end?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

16th. ade some closing ceremony shit I'm supposed to attend...

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
merahanis said...

is it worth of visiting? i will need some guide and introduction nanti if i visit..
perhaps if a malaysiian ask you u out for dinner u xkan menolak as u did to the german lady?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

ekekeke... as long as its not at midnight in the middle of Manshia