Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sleepless nights 11 - Life is not hard.

It's gets annoying to see the fuckloads of people saying stuff like 'Life is so hard' etc etc. Really, it's okay at first but it gets on my nerves after a few times.

Life is a bitch, there is no denying it but it is not hard in any way. It has it's ups and downs but that's what makes it really worth. There's always a mountain to climb; each day, a new one will pop out of nowhere and in my case, I stare at it and usually go: Holy fuck, I gotta climb 'THAT?. I bemoan my luck but when I finally come to terms with it, I'll look back and shrug, it wasn't such a bad thing. Then a new day comes and a bigger mountain grins at me and I can do nothing except grin back.

Worst of all, it is when people say life is hard when it comes to relationships and so on. Seriously, do want a rock shoved into your ass or would you prefer cabinets? Coz I sure as hell would prefer my leg being the one. Let's take an example.

Miss. X likes Mr. Y but Miss X is being pursued by Mr Z. And Miss X would everyday, without fail say 'Oh fuck, life is so hard' when she is doing good in other parts of her life.

Oh, this does not refer to anyone, if you get offended, the door out is the red button on the top-right of the screen.

Have you ever wondered why, when you keep on bemoaning your luck, things get worse and worse? It's because you keep your mind occupied on that very issue that every single thing that ends up being fucked up is magnified a thousand times. If you keep your mind occupied on other issues, let's say some other thing that's going on pretty good at that time, believe me, things won't seem so bad. If you're going to give me the 'Nothing is ever good in my life' shit, then a big fuck you I present thou. I refuse to believe God is that cruel to make your life such a living hell.

I'm not saying I'm Saint I-am-so-fucking-optimistic. To those who believe I am, you do not know me that well so shut the fuck up. A-hem. Do excuse the angst. I'm going to say something which might seem self-boasting but do look at the moral value.

When I lost my wallet which I have always labelled as my life, I really felt as if the doors to hope have shut, locked fifteen times in a row, barred with iron rods and with booby traps added onto it. But then I saw the people at the beach trying so hard to help including my friends and I despised myself for fucking being depressed. These were people who had no blood relation to me, knew me only for awhile and they were willing to sacrifice their time just to help me. After that, I just smiled; not because my brain cells died a horrid death due to the trauma but because I knew that whatever it is, there is always something around myself that I could use as support. Maybe it's because I have a different perspective on life. Beats me. Then, my family here supported me in ways that I could never ever repay. I hereby thank Shaz, Ika and my brother for helping out. After that, I occupied myself with things that didn't have to do with my belongings and it was okay. Not that it wasn't hard, do you have any fucking idea how deprived I get from not being able to hold a camera in my hands at all times? Still, I survived. A-hem, I now officially stop reminiscing.

My point is that life always have tricks hidden up her sleeve to fuck you upside down. It really is necessary, how would you learn, how could you be a stronger person if it doesn't? It's only when we humans are at the very edge of Death's scythe do we fight back with all our might. Whether we escape unharmed is another matter.

Okay, enough on that. It's getting mushy.

Things that annoy the shit out of me today:
  1. I've slapped myself a gazillion times today. Why? Coz those fucking mosquitos keep on getting on my cheeks. Cibai!
  2. Again, mosquitos, only that they aim my feet more. Cibai!
  3. I have this itch on my back that hurts like hell when scratched. Must be those mosquitos again. Cibai!
  4. I hate sleeping at night nowadays. It's like there's no point in doing so. Just by lying down on the bed attracts an army of mosquitos which makes sleepng impossible. I try to use the blanket as a fortress but fuck, it's like being roasted alive. Cibai!
  5. Why nobody answers the fucking phone when it's really urgent. Cibai!
  6. Facebook has become fucking dope. Cibai!
  7. Urgh! Cibai!
Song of the day: Dosed by Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
Word of the day:

From Merriam-Webster's:
Pronunciation:
\ˌa-bə-ˈrij-(ˌ)nē, -ˈri-jə-\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Latin aborigines, plural, from ab origine from the beginning
Date:
1533
1: an aboriginal inhabitant especially as contrasted with an invading or colonizing people
2often capitalized : a member of any of the indigenous peoples of Australia

From The Devil's Dictionary:

ABORIGINIES, n. Persons of little worth found cumbering the soil of a
newly discovered country. They soon cease to cumber; they fertilize.

Ciow.

2 comments:

Farha Ghouse said...

Banyak nya cibai.
Before this selalu baca banyak fuck, lol.

Life, it's not easy, and it's not that hard. I suka entry u ni. Some people merungut banyak sangat like it's the end of the world hello sila buka mata dan minda anda tak payah nak jadi emofuck okay shut up.

Entry u ni pun dah cukup okay dah. Haha.

Life is not about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain :)

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Hahaha, sekali sekala, tukar language sket. Especially when it comes to mosquitos. No la, was browsing through a few blogs and there's so many of em complaining. So yeah, this entry came to life. Love the quote btw. Oh and thanks.