Saturday, April 18, 2009

And my playlist held the blade.

Literally. Lite-fucking-rally... Aihhh... I swear, on days where i listen to Elvis or the other crazy awesome songs i feel like i'm in front of a firing squad...

Example: Are you lonesome tonight by Elvis Presley

Are you lonesome tonight... Do you miss me tonight...Are you sorry we drifted apart... Is your heart filled with pain... Shall i come back again... Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight...

Thats like bloody pure genius... It doesn't matter how many layers of kevlar you wear, hell it's gonna hit you and it's gonna wound you. In a metaphoric sense...

*Sighums*... Songs can really kill you... As in for real... I heard this dude listened to Superstar by the Carpenters and went loco... Music...

Anyways, back to reality... I wrote a new short story bout euthanasia... Bestie and lifelong companion gave me that idea... What I'd do without these guys... Oh now November Rain is playing... Shit! Whenever this song plays, i'll have the urge to put on Don't Cry next.. Dammit! But still, Guns n Roses, you guys fucking rule my eardrums!

When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain


Gah! steady, steady. *ahem* Excuse the interruption... Arsenal lost... That sucked... a lot... But life goes on, another game, another day... I have no doubt that I will be an Arsenal fan till... God knows when...

Oh a thought occured to me. Imagine this. Okay, what if you were infatuated with a person of the opposite sex and he/she turns out to be infatuated with your friend who doesn't even know he/she exists? Le Gasp! Now that's a huge fuck up... Moving on.

I realised that i function better in my sleep deprived state. I really do, i even type faster *the keyboard screams in agony* But i do realise my eyeballs might pop out and destroy themselves rather than be in yours truly... So i shall retire to my bed for now...

No comments: