Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fatigue rears it's familiar head.

I am tired... Very tired... I'm daydreaming way too much...

Anyways, talking bout dreams, my dreams are becoming weirder than ever! I mean seriously, i can take some weird dreams but these are like comparing seashells with lasagna... I... nevermind.

Examples of dreams that i had:

1. In my dream i was this really crazy sweeet talker... As in I-can-convince-sugar-that-I'm-sweeter kind of sweet. Excuse the lame terminology. So anyways, I was here and there (Short term memory lost, dont blame me) sweet talking/sweet talking while manipulating/sweet talking while hitting on them/sweet talking while etc everybody that i meet. Then i was in this big ass castle, nope, you didn't guess it, Buckingham Palace. I think.

So i walked around, sweet talked/sweet talked while manipulated/sweet talked while hitting on palace maids (hmm)/sweet talked while etc until i came into this room where, nope, you did not guess it again, i concluded that it was the Queen's room. No, this is not 18 and above material. Please, if it wasm I'll prolly wont survive the dream.

I met the Queen and, God you're bad at guessing, Sir Walter Raleigh. How fucked up is that? If I had met Amy Lee or Aleister Crowley I'd be happy but that dude, no way... Back to the story.

Check this out, I asked for Sir Walter for a cigarette. I'll give you a moment to un-choke yourself. Okay? Anyways, yes, I asked for a cigarette. He refused; did i mention he hated me? Then the Queen gave me a marlboro. I will again give you time to un-choke yourself. Yes and that was one cool Marlboro. Had this intricate patterns on it. Then i sweet talked the Queen till i woke up confused. *shakes head*

P.s.- I am in no way a sweet talker. Really, you beautiful/handsome creature, would you not believe me, a lowly person that could never dream of achieving your glory? Again, I am not a sweet talker.

2. This was crazy. I dreamt there's this dude, who takes care of our needs in our apartment called Miki, who tried to kill me/bebudak kampung. In the dream all of us went down and saw the dude and started to insult him. The dude walked away, the others disappeared, Miki came with a shotgun and started to shoot yours truly. What the fuck?

So I ran and hid behind a car. He found me there, and as i dodged, he shot me. I got shot. By a shotgun. Guess what i did? I loaded. As in I loaded my life as if it was some kind of game. Yes i did. So i escaped and jumped into a manhole that has been conveniently removed for my benefit. The rest of the dream included me running in sewage material and Miki trying to kill me. I think he bombed himself... Not sure....

I have strayed from the topic... I am tired. I have no idea why, the lack of sleep maybe but i just feel like lying down and sleeping for a whole week. God that would do wonders... My external hard disk has ceased to function, a few bangs on the table should repair it...

I am going now. Yes I am.

5

4

3

2

1

No comments: