Friday, May 15, 2009

Decisons, decisions, fucking decisions.

Something I hate. Among the things that I hate when people ask me to decide:

  • Where to eat. I don't give a fuck where, take me there and I will eat.
  • Which dress to wear. Does this need any fucking explanation? Retards, I swear to god... Wear what you want, if you are so concerned by what people think of you, don't wear shit. I might just make some people happy. Who knows.
  • What to do. The worse. Seriously.
  • Where to meet. I refuse to justify myself in this.
So yeah, this is prolly due to me being the easy going type. You wanna go somewhere 100 miles away, by foot with no water and food supplies, I'll say; right on mafucker. Metaphorically speaking that is. Still, I don't care. I follow the flow, life is so much easier that way. However this only applies to decisions and not in any other part of my life. I will never bow down and roll over for some cretin. Bleh.

A few days ago, I got some news which brought me crashing down to reality. Something that I have believed all my life but when the moment came, I did not apply it. So here comes Z.S. and Z.F. to assist me in making a crucial decision.

Z.S.: What the fuck... You still thinking bout this ah? Let it go la, a shitload of fish in le ocean.

Z.F.: No, you should keep following your plan. Who knows, it might just work. You're not outta the game yet.

Me: I know, but somehow, what Z.S. is saying makes real sense. I should jsut forget bout it and go pursue some other more promising shit.

Z.S.: And I win again, as always. *Takes chalk and draws a line on blackboard* That makes my score.... Infinite. HAH!

Z.F.: Fucking asshole. Anyways, come on la, you really think it's that bad ah? Just chill, let things take it's course and without you realising it, things will be fine.

Me: Z.S., you never win. I have the last say which makes your score zero. Z.F., that's too fairytale like you bhaenchod, what are you, a storybook or something.

Z.S.: So this is how you treat the guy who helped you throughout your life. Fuck you man. Seriously, fuck you.

Z.F.: Don't blame me, you're the one who created me.

Me: Okay, whatever fuck la. Final answer.

Z.S.: You seem to be forgetting that you were the one who made this happen. If not because of you and your lame ass effort to try and 'salvage' things, it wouldn't have turned out this way. I say, face the fucking music and bloody forget it. Go for something more plausible. Everybody knows it was never meant to work out anyway.

Z.F.: I say chill. You know --- (insert suitable something) best. So you have to trust yourself and --- and let the river flow.

Me: I know I was the one that made thing the way it is and I have no fucking regrets. What I did was fucking important to avoid further complications. You know that very well. And if i let the river flow too freely, the fish escapes.

Z.S.: You did not have to do that. You knew that. And you could've fucking seen what would happen but you chose the easy way out. I stick with my point of view.

Z.F.: If the fish escapes, you poison the water. Simple.

Me: I could've fucking seen, yes i know, but would I be happy with what I saw? I doubt that. And I ain't no river poisoner. Thats fucked up coming from you. Go away.


In the end, I took both of their points. I'll pursue something that I have a chance on but at the same time I'll still chill and see what happens in six years time. I won't let it go but I won't poison the river also. Meh, it's complicated. Fuck complications.

9 comments:

diemarysues said...

Z.S. and Z.F.; the two people in your head, I assume?

Simple. said...

errrr...

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Ani: yes they are... Not on the bestt of terms but we r stuck...

Afiq: Errrr... cheese cake tu sedap gila babi kan... XD

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Oh and Ani, why can't I access yer blog?

Simple. said...

err aah sedapppp
pie tuna pun sedap?!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Haha terbaek kot XD Oh and trimas ikut aku gi Kubu tu.

Anila P. said...

What do you mean? 's far as I know, it's fine...

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

We argue a shitload. But we are stuck in the same body. Bleh

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Wait no, i cant access your blog... Some shit bout it being restricted to public view or something...