Thursday, May 28, 2009

Words, Music, Dreams.

Word of the day:

ABATIS:

Original meaning taken from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.

Pronunciation: \ˈa-bə-ˌtē, ˈa-bə-təs\

Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural ab·a·tis \ˈa-bə-ˌtēz\ or ab·a·tis·es \ˈa-bə-tə-səz\
Etymology:
French, from abattre to strike down, slaughter, from Old French abatre
Date:
1766
: a defensive obstacle formed by felled trees with sharpened branches facing the enemy


Definition from The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce

ABATIS, n. Rubbish in front of a fort, to prevent the rubbish outside
from molesting the rubbish inside.


Song of the day:

Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Black Magic Woman by Carlos Santana

Cocaine by Jimmy Hendrix

Well, basically, Free Bird is just plain fucking unadulterated awesome-ness to the fucking max. I'm sure that if I listen to it non-stop I'll fucking get high from the solo. Sigh. Black Magic Woman is... ummm... Santana. Enough said. Cocaine, well, whatever Jimmy Hendrix plays will sound good nonetheless, even Mary Had A Little Lamb would. Oh and Free Bird will, without a doubt will be playing during my funeral. Fuck you, I'm gonna have music on my funeral.

Dream of the day:

Okay shit. I've been having these recurrent nightmares/ dreams about this spiky demon thingy jumping on my bed at my house in Melaka. This fucker has a face that changes every bloody time it jumps on my bed. THE FUCKING HORROR!!! I'm serious, it might be coz I'm sleeping on the wrong side of my bloody deltoid or something but hell, that is one scary shitty fucktard. Maybe it's them spiky aliens... *X-files theme song*

Oh and everytime before I got to sleep or easier said, being in the 'mamai' state, this dough-like blob thingy appears in my mind. Then it changes, stretches, takes a form, whatever fuck, according to my thoughts in said state.

What the hell is Egypt doing to me... I need fucking help...




















GLORY GLORY BARCELONA! NGAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAAHA!

2 comments:

Azhar ZA said...

itu final line. memang......eeeggghh -_-"

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Ya itu final line mmg menusuk kalbu bagaikan cinta yang tidak berbalas!!! Kan kan kaaaaannnnn