Saturday, May 30, 2009

Integrated Shit.

Wheee I haven't studied shit for the integrated exam. Wheee I'm fucking going crazy. Whee--*sob*

Anyways, enough with the sobbing/ laughing fits. Lectures are over and it may be of some importance to a few fucks here and there but me being the person that hardly steps a foot into the lecture hall lately, it doesn't make a fucking difference. I did go to the last lecture and was expecting some shit was gonna go on but... Lets just say I regretted the decision. Lectures rub me the wrong way. And my ass hurts whenever I sit in the hall for too long. That's an excuse, no?

I think I've just permanently damaged my triceps. You know that bulgy muscle at the back of your arm. Yeah, that one. I fell (Damn that moss!) and next thing I know, me muscle can hardly contract. Meh, it'll prolly be ok in a few days... weeks... years... Went to the beach just now with Kadir and my brother. We all felt a bit tensed up so a couple of minutes chilling by the sea should do some good. I don't know, I still feel tensed.

Scared shitless, yours truly is. Something happened. I won't be able to sleep in peace anymore. Sometimes, it just fucks me up thinking how some things could easily be avoided but I just let it happen. I mean, those things could ruin lives, not only mine but other's as well. Sigh. I've had enough of 'These things happen'. Some things shouldn't.

Song of the day:

Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd and Last Kiss by Pearl Jam. Hmmm... It's either Comfortably Numb or Free Bird for my funeral. Can't decide. Two of THE most awesome fucking songs ever made. Fuck the modern music. Yeah, fuck you modern shit.

Word of the day:

Abdomen

Original meaning taken from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.:
ab·do·men           Listen to the pronunciation of abdomen
Pronunciation:
\ˈab-də-mən, -ˌdō-; əb-ˈdō-mən, ab-\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle French & Latin; Middle French, from Latin
Date:
1543
1: the part of the body between the thorax and the pelvis ; also : the cavity of this part of the trunk containing the chief viscera

2
: the posterior section of the body behind the thorax in an arthropod

Definition from The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce

ABDOMEN, n. The temple of the god Stomach, in whose worship, with sacrificial rights, all true men engage. From women this ancient faith commands but a stammering assent. They sometimes minister at the altar in a half-hearted and ineffective way, but true reverence for the one deity that men really adore they know not. If woman had a free hand in the world's marketing the race would become graminivorous.

Dream of the day:

Spiky demon and blob thingy. Refer to last post with similar labels for more info.

Mieeennngggg.... Mieeenngggg.... Mieeeenggggg.... Mieeengggg... Mieeennngggg...

4 comments:

ikanosha said...

Pink Floyd! Yay.
Hahaha what the hell is mieng?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Yay is not adequate! YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

A-hem.

Mieng is... uhh.. some sound that came out when I was video calling with my sis. Which bugs the shit out of me... Hilarious when it happened, not so when it's fucking stuck in one's head.

niktaufik said...

sabar... nnt korg mntk la mansuhkan system intergrated nie...

kami thn 3 dh xtau nk buat cmne dah... huhuhu... dh la hr ni exam 7 subjek....

all de best esok....

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Hahaha aku rase cam nak tinggal dlm 1st yr je doh... bapak cuak 7 subject skali... 3 pun dah spasm gile babas dah..