Friday, May 15, 2009

Fred.

The one who pulls the strings.
He laughs in the shadows after his puppet faces the punishment.
He is Fred.

He has no control over the body he is in.
So he manipulates the mind.
He whispers and he sings and he screams.

Fred is evil.
With the help of his puppet, he silently plots the apocalypse.
He is waiting.

One day Fred will launch his plan.
And he will do so in such elegance that will stupefy everybody.
For now Fred sleeps in his puppet.




But he is waiting.

Fred is a fucked up creature living in a fucked up human being. He gets bored all the time so he plans on how to prank people more effectively. Any questions he has will be transmitted to his puppet's brain and his puppet does all the asking without knowing why.

So yeah, a little tribute to the dick that lives in Sukh's mind. Now you owe me coffee mate. Moving on. The thought of Fred scares me.

I went to some fort to get some photography done with Afiq, Thirah, Kadir and... uh... I forgot the other name (The author is begging for forgiveness)... Anyways, we took a lot of shots and I got a few good ones. Will be editing them later if I'm not lazy. The percentage of me posting them here is very, very the minor.

Right now Sukh is drawing cute fluffy pink elephants with spikes in between their tusks and My Endless Love is on. Disturbing.

I meant this post to be something bout Pink Floyd. Instead I Fred extended his arm and punched me in the fucking face.

What a pain...

Oh and there's a doodle coming soon, it's bout time I introduced Mr. Ilikechickensoupandiknowkarateandcankickyourbuttinasecondlollmaorakakaka.

7 comments:

shenmarc said...

tech ni cally..der real life elephants.u hallucinated the pink shit...wich i just realised i hav no idea how to draw..i shd nvr have said fred..now da bitch up der wud b immortalised as fred..thank you for adding to my present nitemares..bhoth shukria,aur tere maa nu khote le jaan

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Hahaha dude you are verrrrryyyy welcomed... Well, the thought of you calling every 2 legged creature dude is kinda disturbing, so Fred it shall be. This way, the orangutans you share a fag with wont be hurt. See? Im like such a fucking genius. And btw, me teri maa nu kharab kardiya. Helping the enemy eh

shenmarc said...

lol.i dnt tink orang utans r strictly bipedal...hun tera ser na,teri masi vichiyaa,jaake kadla..n dnt ask me to translate dat..its disturbing..

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

... translate it...

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

I now regret asking...

shenmarc said...

i dnt come up with dis crap..i swear..im evolved..my lil toe is patheticly small..

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

right... And so, I will now have a valid reason when people ask me wh I swear so much... Da genes acting up.