Monday, May 4, 2009

Sleepless Nights 5

I have confirmed the whereabouts of my camera charger. That took me two months... How long am I gonna take for my specs? 6 years? Raam Janne.

Anways, tomorrow I'm gonna meet up with Dr. Sabri. God, please let the fucker at least be there... I grow tired of waiting two bloody hours and he doesn't even arrive. The exhibition is this month? Damn, May came like a fucking bullet train didn't it? A lot has happened... Sighums...

I need my fucking Hindi! It's like I'm losing a part of myself without it. The 5 minute dance scenes, the impossible change of attire, the drama and most notable of them all, the sound effects. It's awesome how a few seconds before the punch/slap/terajang hits the opponent, there's already a DISH/DUSH... These are the things that makes it so umm... Watchable i guess. Besides, some songs are plain unrivalled. Ever wonder why everybody remembers Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? It's the song. Get what I mean now?

Tried to remember the hindi language again the other day. The result? Arab clouds the words. I kept on thinking 'Enta' is 'you' in hindi. Which sucks. A lot. Don't get me started on Punjabi. I couldn't even swear in the damn language anymore. Which makes it boring to chat with Sukh. Dude, admit it, without 'Terre Ma's its a tad bit boring.

My Latin is improving. I hope. I guess this is what I get for not actually learning from a teacher. Hmmm... I couldn't make sentences. Grammar becomes a fuck. Again. Was that the millionth time or the billionth? I think I lost count at ten...

Pictures! Yes, which blog would be complete without them. (The author admires his huge collection of incomplete blogs)

This has got to be my favourite photo in my portfolio. I still remember the time i took this; PWTC with Sukh, warm rain, awesome-ness to the max! Corny, i know. Still, i thought, what the fuck, the rain is what i really need anyway so i set my camera, gave Sukh some basic instructions and voila. Rainy Day by SadisticParadise has been officially born. It's a bit blurry here, if you want (The author supresses his urge to type 'Please do me a favour and fucking), visit my DeviantArt page for a better view. The link is somewhere under the profile box me thinks. Oh, and talking bout times in PWTC, do you know that the UMNO building has no security whatsoever? Sukh, PJ and me waltz in through the back door and we were in. We even asked the staff where the exit was. And got to ride in the huge staff elevator. Yes, I'm a kid, it was awesome.

So I end this reminiscing. Good ol' days.

6 comments:

abdullah said...

wei, im slepless too.mai umah aku kita lepak minum teh.hahah..

komens gambar :

1. ko sexy bila botak!
2. proton saga makes me crazy~ doono why..
3. hujan cam cita hindustan..hahah.

Farha Ghouse said...

speaking of pwtc, missing the good old days at lincoln.

i ada gamba dengan sukh, isk why la i takde gamba dengan u sob sob kalau tak boleh cerita sikit pasal budak melaka ni :p

by the way just put my name, Farha Ghouse instead of Life Symphony haha.

xx

Simple. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Kadir: Ye ke.. siot aku bosan gile gampang kot...
1. Aku sexy bebile pun hahaha
2. Ko ni FETISH proton saga sial
3. Ye ah tapi Rani Mukherjee tak dapat datang mase tu so aku terpaksa dok dlm hujan sesorang..

Farha: Yeah those were the good ol days.. sighums.. Haha biase ah, orang low profile, mesti ah takde gambar XD Eh orang Penang la, tumpang Melake je kot.

Hahaha fine I'll rename it.

Farha Ghouse said...

omg u penang? sep sket! i membesar je kat kl :P

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Yeah Penang... Grew up in Melaka la basically but a Penangite in soul. I think XD