Thursday, May 28, 2009

Inspector Abbas and the crazy Barney wannabe.

This, my fellow readers may not be funny if you read it but I was there and hell, my stomach can't take anymore laughing today.

*After Physiology class*

Me: Weyh, Abbas-
Zap: ...
Me: Abang aku ngan Has... Abbas...
Zap: ...
Me: Ahem, Abang aku ngan Has mane doh?
Zap: Hahaha, Ko tau tak, bile ko kate Abbas aku trus terbayang inspector yang tegas.
Me: Hahahahahahahaha What the fuck sial.

*A few steps away*

Me: *Gelak2 sket coz image inspector Abbas dah nari2 lam palehotak*

Tetibe si Arab/ Barney Wannabe: HEEEEEEEEEEEE--> (Senyuman besar tahap dewa karma wijaya di kamar mandi yang ditaburkan seribu satu kelopak bunge melur dan dikelilingi harimau yang sedang menari scottish dance) tangan macam nak peluk orang sampai tulang rusuk patak bersepai.

*A few steps away*

Me and Zap: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*On the way to Nasir's*

Me and Zap: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And that is all. I still get fucking laughing fits from the image of that fucking Barney fuck. He even wears bloody purple.

Anyways, what's new? Hmmmm, Exams is a few days away and I haven't studied shit. Which is bad, me thinks? I have lost all willpower to do anything medically related, well except for killing frogs; that is considered under torture and even that is gone now, my mind is too tired for anything. I'd love to just wake up one day and find myself on a secluded island which have an internet line, surrounded by hot chics with starfishes and coconuts as... uh.. you get the point. And my very own personal mamak who gets his raw material by doing the mamak dance. *shrug* I'm pretty confused right now, something happened and that's why I'm writing these fantasies of mine. If you can't except it, fuck you.

*Bitch talk section*

Lyke OMG! Do you lyke effing noe tat Milo is lyke t3h mosh aw3some f00d next to lyke.. coff3e? Lyke to-e-lly righttt... I'm lyke, so effing loving... uh.. hahaha, what wuz I talking bout?

Note: The bitch who has officially invaded my blog has now lost her train of thought.

2 comments:

Anila P. said...

Starfishes? Starfishes?

Yeah, I choose to comment on the most inane things. Whatever.

That didn't sound like a bitch, it sounded like a blonde...or a MarySue... *is frightened*

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

After reading your fanfic, MarySues have now permanently made my mind their sanctuary... Be frightened... I know i am...