Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fading Memories.

I'm forgetting. A lot. It scares me.

I forgot what my assignments are. So now I'm writing instead. I had such a clear idea on what I wanted to do when I was on my way to my friend's house. Now here I am sitting on the sofa trying to recall that the hell I wanted to do...

I know it had something to do with my presentations. I did my Histology and Pharmacology. I know there's something else I need to do. Fuck I hate this... Is it because of the lack of sleep? Or am I just starting to forget? Heavens forbid, I refuse to be like those characters in movies. I refuse.

Okay, done with that. Internet is down at home so here I am barging into my friend's house using their intenet. And trying to poison their kitten. Heh.

Finally got my camera charger back. Now I can at least do some photography. So out of touch lately, it feels as if apart of me is being erased slowly. Again, I refuse to let that happen. Nothing can take away my passion for photography. Hmmm...

I need ideas for stories. Things like random comments or conversations really help me in my writing. Thank God for over the edge imagination. Now the kitten just comfortably made my lap it's bed. Now's my chance to wring it's neck.

Now for some vanity.



Yeah, vanity, seven sins, whatever you call it. I don't fucking care. Heh. Taken during the last days I was at Ramlee's. Couldn't sleep that day so I got this idea for a 'vanity with a cigarette' idea. Yes, sleep deprivition does a lot to a guy. Tho the top image does appeal to me... Shodows are awesome!


And this... Is... the kitten... which I'm about to kill... *Supresses urge to take out dagger and skin the kitten alive* Ahem. Ahem-hem.

That is all.

13 comments:

ikanosha said...

KITTEN SLEEPING!!
*goes nuts*

athirah ali said...

you vainpot! 8D

OMIGOSH!! you linked me as Shisha ka HAHAHA

hUr said...

jambu kijam. sian ucen.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Ika: Yes, on my lap. *goes berserk*

Shisha: Hah, I'm vain, what you gonna do bout it? And yes, shisha suits you best.

Miss Moon/Dr. Sabry punye scandal: Sebenarnye camni. Ucen(Wtf?) kejam, sian jam- uh... Zufar

ikanosha said...

I meant nuts as in 'AWW-its-so-cute-why-didnt-you-cuddle-it??!!'

Eh, jambu? Bahahahahaha!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Right, would you want to cuddle something brimming with fleas that you cant see walking around? I thought so XD

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Can, i meant you can see walking round

ikanosha said...

But it was on your lap.
EW.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Can't blame all living creatues to have a natural liking to me. One must not interfere with the course of nature. XD

ikanosha said...

Living creatures infested with fleas are attracted to you.
I'd be impressed if I wasn't too grossed.-__-

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Hell, it counts... Look at it this way, things with fleas are attracted to me... So what if this thing with fleas is not attracted to a certain specific someone.. The conclusion is? I'm a frigging genius! Aha!

ikanosha said...

Genius lah sangat. I don't think any certain someone wants a cat with fleas to sleep on their lap.

Except Ramli. He's an exception to nature.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

That i cannot argue... It's a fact XD