Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What if.

On my way back from Amar's house a few hours/days/years/decades (depends on when you read this.) ago, I waited for the tram. And waited. And waited. Okay, I'll stop, this is not the purpose of this post. Anyway, when it came, I got on it and thought for awhile on why the fuck is the tram so fucking full when it's already fucking 7.00 in the evening. I felt like shouting:

Don't you guys have fucking families?! Wives to make love to?! Pets to kick around?! Kids to be used for target practice?!

But then again, visions of me being tied down onto the tram tracks wasn't that appealing so I acted against my will and shut up. Again, this is not the main point of this post. What is, is coming up next.

After a few stops, the tram stopped somewhere and people got down bla3 and people got in. What stole my attention was this man. He was probably going to be 50 in a few years and looked like he doesn't have a home. He carried a plastic bag full of junk and pretty much looked fucked up. Then, as the tram started to move, he did the following:

  1. Started shouting.
  2. Hollered at random chics. For example 'WOOO-HOOOO!, AAAAAAAA! etc. etc.
  3. Saw this dude that he most likely did not know and humped the air. A lot. What convinced me that the dude didn't know him was that he gave him the I-Don't-Fucking-Associate-Myself-With-Fucks-Like-You Grin. Copyrighted to me.
Everybody in the tram had the same thought. What the bloody fuck. It was on their faces, even the kids. The old man next to him waved in front of him just to shut him up but to no avail. At the next stop, the old man jumped of the tram. Literally.

The man continued his shouting/hollering/air humping until he arrived at his stop. Maybe it was his stop. I have no idea. Anyway, I was pretty much mind-fucked or easier and more politely said 'jammed' for awhile. Then the feeling of hate and despise grew in me. Then, this:

Compassion.
Understanding.
Reflection.

Why? Why should I spare my time for a useless bum like him? If you think that way then fuck off. I mean it. How shallow your mind and spirit truly is. How despicable. (No offense, but this is what I really think.)

The journey back home was filled with deep thinking. I kept on reminding myself. What if I was in his shoes? Would I shrivel up and die slowly in a corner or would I, like him, make a statement as if saying 'I AM FUCKING ALIVE!'? Would I lament and blame everybody else for what has happpened to me? Would I die that way?

I don't know. From the looks of it, that man has tasted life in a more direct way than I ever will. He might not have been there and done that but I am sure as hell we would never step into what he has gone through. I mean how many of us are like the old man? Try to shut him up and when we fail, we literally jump off and ignore? I can say that I am that old man. I try to deny it, but it is the truth, reality. Verum-i.

I'd like to meet that man again. I'd like to shake his hand and fucking thank him for making me realise where I have went wrong. I'd like to fucking thank him for waking me up. Most of all, I'd like to thank him for shoving reality down my throat.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyways.

Internet is back, thank the heavens for that. And thank you, Tharma and Nithya for telling me I have an awesome blog. (Note: I know you are reading this and I'd like to reveal to you that it was a mistake telling me. Now I will brag bout it until you decide to burn your PC/Laptop to ashes and sprinkle it into The Ganges to be purified. I'm kidding, really, thanks.)

I need to study Patho but I have neither the will nor the materials. The latter is pretty easy to get but the earlier. Umm... No, extremely difficult. But I have to. *Drinks Super-Will With Extra Eelekterolaights. Copyrighted to me.* Fuck, what a scam.

Back to presentations.

Oh, and the dude was most probably drunk and high. Therefore i deduce this:

Alcohol + Speed/Crack/Pot = Getting to be featured in a random guy's blog.

2 comments:

Anila P. said...

Surely there are easier ways to get featured in a blog, Zuffie.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Oh well, theatrics does make you get noticed easier... Tho running round naked and screaming profanities would be awesome... *shifty eyes* I won't try it... I swear... Umm...