Sunday, May 10, 2009

Despair.

Stared at the moon and clung to hope,
Tears run dry, the steady stream ceased to flow,
Stared at the moon wishing to die,
Raindrops pelted down, liquid swords pierce through.

Entered oblivion, the energy left,
The angels averted their gaze,
Alone in life, I clawed at hope,
The shackles bit, bound, smothered.

I perished along with my dreams,
The inferno deep in my soul,
Ate and ate its way,
Till the light had nothing left to nurture.

The torment that I balled up,
Shattered the glass dome and erupted,
Escaped through the cracks in my eyes,
Showed the world who I truly am.

The devil rejoiced, God rejected my prayers,
Self-abhorred I wander these pure lands,
Sick and tired, the shadows of my past haunt me,
For my sins, I endear this eternal suffering.

I lay down to rest,
Eyelids flutter but slumber denied my presence,
Am I that wretched, am I that inhuman?
That the living cringes in my presence?

And so I continue in search of the mirage of salvation,
To regain my broken wings and fly up again,
Erase my mistakes, forget my past,
End this despair, end this torture.

Again, old work. Copyrighted to SadisticParadise.

Anyways, had a presentation today. I swear, the lecturer hates me. Still, being ignorant does wonders to one's yout- I mean... Whatever...

DevianArt is fucking up. I had to wait an entire hour just to copy this piece. My external broke down and me being under the impression that external's are immortal, stored everything in there. Le Shietzz... I'll keep on throwing it around just to see if it'll work again... *crash*

What's new in the world apart from the various killings and wars? Well, one thing was worth noting.

The Pope is on a journey to the Middle East.

I like this. Not because I'm secretly a Christian (Some shallow fucks might be under the impression that I am.) but because the Pope is meeting Muslim leaders and conversing with them about various things. This is what I think a true leader does. You meet people who are different from you and talk to them and you accept them. You don't just brush it away just because you think you are right. This way you correct yourselves and you clear any doubts that said people may have impose on yourself.

I look around today and it disgusts me to see how people are trying to act like leaders when they have no place in their hearts for acceptance and tolerability. They go around cursing others who they think have strayed off the path he/she thinks is right. Worst of all, he/she feels good about it because it makes him/her think that he/she has done a deed. What foolishness. Agonizing. It's just agonizing to see people like this. Anyway, about the Pope, I think he is doing a great job to promote inter-religion love.

Seriously, the hate among religion and race nowadays is just mind boggling. I'm sorry to say this but it's much more evident in Malays. This are among the things that bug me:

  1. A muslim must not in any way touch, read or think about the Bible and a non-muslim must not touch etc etc about the holy Qur'an also.
  2. People who are not Malay are all inferior to Malays.
  3. A Malay must put the blame on a non-Malay.
I have read the Bible. I think it's really good reading material and one can learn so much from it. If you think just by reading a Bible it will make you a christian then you are a fucking snail. About to be run over by a lorry. Bout non-Malay being inferior that's fucking idiotic. My best friend is a Punjabi and he is much more knowledgeable and good hearted. He evens understands most of the major religions to a certain extent. Why can't you? Bout the blaming part, it happens way too much to go unnoticed. Any fucking fault and it gets blamed on someone else of another race/religion. Enough said.

Sigh. The world today. It can get worse but I do not want to be apart of it when it does. Prolly go crazy or start killing off scum. Hmmmm. I'll... sharpen my knives now... Just in case...

Note: This entry is not in any way directed to anybody. If you think got hurt reading this (Truth hurts, huh?), then you can change yourself or ignore. I can't change what you are, only you have the right to do it. Again, If you take offense, go fuck yourself.

7 comments:

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

I'm a feedback munsterrrrr... Feeeeddd meeeeee..........

Simple. said...

oit pak cik
gosh u r so complicated dude
but love the way u thinked
keep it up!!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

I'll take that as a compliment. Hahaha thanks matey!

abdullah said...

weyh, ko patut tulis buku dowh. biar smua terbuka sket.

sufiah said...

the lecturer likes u la...
u got full markz!!!!
:)

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Kade: Hahaha ye, nanti inbox aku full ngan hatemail... bukan tak suke, malas sial nak bace... XD
Sufi: So?

sufiah said...

just telling....